Just for visiting this website, you are entitled to a free e-book that discusses the differences between reporting fraud to DOJ or CMS, including the pros and cons of both. It also describe in greater detail the DOJ reward program and identifies the many types of Medicare fraud. The e-book also answers questions such as:
- Amount of rewards: How much will I get?
- How much does it cost to hire an attorney?
- What to expect from your attorney
- How long it takes to get a DOJ reward
- Personal risks for reporting Medicare fraud
The e-book in PDF format can be downloaded here:
If you are ready to apply for a DOJ reward for reporting Medicare fraud, click here.